Aren’t we all conscious of the paunch that tries to peep out every time we wear something nice and stylish? There are some of us who almost die doing crunches and planks in the gym to reduce the belly fat but all in vain! On a serious note, having a large amount of accumulated fat in the body can cause many diseases like heart diseases and type 2 diabetes. As per studies, anything above 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women is an open invitation to a variety of diseases. Therefore, one must always strive to reduce belly fat. In this article, we will talk about a number of ways to reduce belly fat without breaking out into a sweat.
- First and foremost way is to take a very effective fat cutting product from Bagdara Farms is 3X-Trimfat. It has the natural goodness of curcumin which helps in reducing fat in the body. 3X- Trimfat has been proven to help reduce weight three times faster as compared to any other product. Being a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent, curcumin in 3X- Trimfat helps to aid in weight loss. One must use it regularly for at least a month or so to see the visible results. The best part about this product is that is a natural product without the baggage of side effects which come along with any other synthetic weight loss product.
For 10 years and above:
- In about 2 cups of water, add ½ tsp 3X- Trimfat along with ¼ tsp of black pepper till the quantity is reduced to about 1 cup. Strain out the mixture, add ½ tsp honey and a few drops of lemon juice and drink it when it is lukewarm and not cold. Drink twice daily for best results.
- Dont gulp down the concoction in one go, keep each sip in the mouth for about 20-30 seconds. Take this at a gap of 1 or 2 hours after the food so that the stomach is empty.
- Avoid sugar and sweetened drinks- Sugar is the biggest hurdle when one is trying to lose weight. It leads to an increase in belly and liver fat which leads to insulin resistance. Reducing the number of carbohydrates also helps in losing weight.
- Increase the number of proteins and fibers in the diet also helps in the shedding of extra weight. Proteins not only help in reducing weight, but they also help in regaining the weight. Studies have proven that adding more fiber to your diet can help to reduce the amount of harmful belly fat around the waist.
- Drinking plenty of water keeps us hydrated-It also prevents us from overeating. Adequate intake of water is also known to rev up the metabolism thus helping in reducing belly fat.
- Getting enough sleep every day will also help to keep the body metabolism at a good pace. Sleep deprivation can cause us to overeat especially junk food.