As small as the liver may seem to be, it has a very vital role to play in maintaining the proper health. It has multiple functions to perform from digesting the fat, storing the excess of energy in the form of glycogen to metabolism and detoxification. Since it is doing so much work, many forms of diseases can affect the liver.
Let’s have a look at a few of the Liver Diseases:
1) Fatty Liver Disease– Our liver will have some fat stored in it but an excess amount of fat (more than 5 to 10 percent of the liver’s weight) then it can be an interruption in the normal functioning. Liver emulsifies the fat thus, making its digestion by the enzymes easier. Too much fat in the liver can cause inflammation and the symptoms are:
- A) Weight Loss
- B) Fatigue And Physical Weakness
- C) Abdominal Pain
- D) A Poor Appetite
- E) Confusion
- F) Nausea And Vomiting
- G) Sometimes Jaundice
There are two basic types of fatty liver disease or hepatic steatosis and they are as follows:
- Alcoholic fatty liver disease– As the name suggests, this type of fatty liver disease is caused by the damage done to the liver after heavy drinking as then the liver cannot break down the fats. A break from alcohol can reverse this condition but continuous alcohol consumption can cause liver cirrhosis.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease– this liver condition is caused when the liver finds it very difficult to break down fat resulting in the build-up of fat in the liver.
Some Of The Reasons That Cause Fatty Liver Disease Are:
- Genetic inheritance
- High levels of fats in the blood
- Side effects of certain medications like aspirin, tetracycline, and steroids
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Metabolic syndromes
It is often an irreversible condition which can be cured by lifestyle modifications but if left untreated, it can lead o liver cirrhosis as well as liver cirrhosis.
2) Liver Cirrhosis– Liver is a wonderful organ which has the ability to regenerate its cells but only to a certain extent. Cirrhosis of the liver is a progressive disease wherein the healthy liver tissue is gradually replaced by scarred tissue. This build-up of the scar tissue then disrupts of the flow of blood, thus causing the damage. Cirrhosis does not show any early signs and symptoms until the liver has been extensively damaged. Some common symptoms are as follows:
- A) Itchy Skin
- B) Fatigue
- C) Swelling In Legs
- D) Fluid Accumulation In The Stomach
- E) Bleeding And Bruising Easily#
- F) Loss Of Appetite Resulting In Weight Loss
- G) Redness In The Palms Of Hand And Yellow Discolouration Of Skin And Eyes ( Jaundice)
- H) Testicular Atrophy In Men
It can be caused due to many reasons like chronic viral hepatitis B and C, cystic fibrosis, excessive alcohol, and iron build up, infections, destruction and poor formation of bile ducts and genetic disorder.
3) Liver Cancer– Liver cancer can either be the primary liver cancer that arises in the liver or which is formed in other parts of the body but spreads to the liver. Primary liver cancer is caused due to alcohol abuse, cirrhosis, chronic infections like hepatitis B and C and some hereditary condition. It occurs when the DNA ( genetic material) in the liver cells mutate or undergo a change which causes the liver cells to grow out of control and eventually form a lump of cancerous cells.
4) Hepatitis– It is nothing but an inflammatory condition of the liver and commonly caused by a viral infection. The major types of hepatitis are A, B, C, D and E. Each one of them has a different causative agent. Autoimmune hepatitis is caused when the immune system of the body starts to attack and kill its own liver cells.
Bagdara Farms has come up with an all organic, non GMO product called Livturm which has proved to be beneficial in treating many liver disorders. Livturm is humbly bottled with the goodness of curcumin and turemorone that have therapeutic effects on the lover.
- Curcumin produces certain active ingredients that help the liver to remove cholesterol and thus lowering the chances of fatty liver disease to a large extent.
- The process of flushing out of toxins accumulated in our body becomes more efficient and easier on the consumption of curcumin and turmerone. They can also protect the liver from certain toxins and also from alcohol-induced liver toxicity.
- The anti-inflammatory property of curcumin helps in combating the inflammation caused due to hepatitis.
- The rapid multiplication of certain viruses that cause hepatitis can be controlled by the regular consumption of curcumin and turmerone.
- Turmerone and curcumin also help in regular bile production which aids in the proper metabolism of fats.
- The anticancer effects of curcumin cannot be ignored in these cases which help in preventing liver cancer to a large extent.
Start taking the product in small quantities and gradually increasing it over a period of time.Get Online Product Click Here: https://bagdarafarms.com/product/livturm/