In today’s active life, where in daily hustle and bustle people tend to neglect their health, a growing concern is asthma. It’s a growing concern and it causes serious nuisance and bothers the person suffering from asthma.
What is Asthma?
Asthma also known as Bronchial Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways due to which breathing becomes difficult.
Key features of Asthma are:
- Airway obstruction – In normal breathing, the bands of muscle which surrounds the airway are relaxed allowing air to move freely whereas in people suffering asthma, allergy causing substances, colds and respiratory viruses, etc. make the bands of muscle surrounding the airways tighten which hinders the movement of air. Less air causes trouble in breathing.
- Inflammation – People suffering from asthma have red and swollen bronchial tubes. This inflammation may lead to long time damages.
- Airway irritability – People with asthma have very sensitive airways. This airway tends to overreact and narrows even with the slightest of triggers like dust, pollens, fumes, etc.
There are two types of Asthma
- Allergic -Asthma caused due to exposure to an allergen.
- Non- allergic – Asthma caused due to stress, exercise, illness like flu, cold, etc., exposure to extreme weather, irritants in the air, or some medications.
What triggers Asthma?
There are several reasons for triggering asthma:
- Outdoor allergens like pollens
- Certain drugs
- Irritants in the air, air pollution
- Cold, flu
- Vigorous exercise
- Weather conditions
- Indoor allergens like dust and mold
Asthma can be triggered by the smallest of things depending upon the person’s health.
- Coughing especially at night or while exercising
- Difficulty in breathing
- Wheezing (a whistling or a squeaky sound in chest while breathing)
- Fast heart rate
- Breathing through the mouth
- Chest tightness
- Frequent respiratory infections
- Throat irritation
- Early awakening
- Rapid breathing
Prevention of symptoms of Asthma is the best strategy to keep a check on asthma attacks. A person with asthma must be aware about the situations and factors that lead to triggering of asthma. If asthma attacks are severe or are unpredictable or flare up more than twice it’s a sincere concern and must be taken proper care to avoid more discomfort and complications.
While it is necessary to take the prescribed medicines as and when prescribed by doctors, it’s a known fact that these medicines have certain side-effects. ASTHUMIN is the perfect product to choose to prevent from Asthma naturally.
What is Asthumin?
- ASTHUMIN is a wonderful product that is filled with the goodness of natures most versatile and miraculous phytochemical called curcumin.
- As the name itself explains its immunity from asthma.
- It is the perfect herbal alternative to prevent asthma and its effect on our body.
Why Asthumin is beneficial for treating Asthma?
- ASTHUMIN helps dilate blood vessels allowing for better air flow.
- It relaxes muscle spasms.
- It aids in restoring normal breathing.
- It helps in thinning of blood which makes it easy to supply oxygen through swelled airway.
- It has super strong anti-inflammatory properties that aids in reducing inflammation.
- It is an amazing antioxidant that helps in hunting the reasons responsible for inflammation and oxidative damage in asthma
- It has excellent anti-allergic properties that reduces allergen induced asthma and ameliorates mucus production and constriction of airways due to allergic asthma.
- It aids in attenuating chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- It has anti-asthmatic properties.
- It is free from any harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- It is pure organic and a natural product.
- It is one hundred percent vegetarian.
- It is non-polished.
- It is grown with wild strands.
- Its Non-GMO.
In short ASTHUMIN is the one step solution for preventing asthma and asthma attacks. It’s like a magical potion and a gift of nature with the correct proportions of everything necessary to prevent asthma in a bottle.
Get Online Product Click Here: https://bagdarafarms.com/product/asthumin/