Do you ever wonder how many skincare products an average woman uses in her lifetime? From anti-acne products to various types of skin bleaches and hide unsightly hair
Just the thought of keeping a track of what to use when is mind-boggling. Women must this get a whole lot of credit for trying to juggle such a wide selection of skin ointments and lotions and potions. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was just one remedy that was the answer to all skin woes? A magic potion that not just faded the scars, but also annihilated the scar-causing acne.
An all-in-one solution that not just concealed facial hair but also helped in making them scantier. A substance that caused no side effects but instead made the skin flawless and glowing without much hassle. A substance that reversed the ugly effects of aging. My dear readers, if by now you are thinking that I am weaving some bizarre unrealistic dream for you, let me tell you that it is not a fantasy that I am going to share with you. It is a simple natural remedy that has suddenly erupted on to the international skincare scene.
The name of this magical substance is Curcumin and it is the chief constituent of turmeric – that beautiful golden spice which is found commonly in Indian and other Asian kitchens. Curcumin was discovered thousands of years ago by ancient Ayurvedic medics who soon realized the potential of this polyphenol. Ever since than, it has been used extensively for treatment of a variety of diseases.
One of the most prominent property that Curcumin possesses is that of being a super healer. It is this property that makes Curcumin so ideal for skincare. As science progressed and Curcumin started being researched as a potential remedy for many skin ailments, many facts came to light proving how effective Curcumin was in keeping the skin healthy and glowing.
Advantages of Curcumin in S
kincare are as follows:
1) Curcumin is known for its strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. When used on acne or other similar skin inflammations, Curcumin immediate gets down to action by reducing the inflammation such as swelling, redness, pain etc. Additionally the reduction of oxidative stress also helps on healing the acne faster.
2) Curcumin is known to contain fatty acids and phytosterols which are known for bringing down the excessive levels of skin oils thus making the skin free of that annoying oily sheen as well as keeps acne and clogged pores away.
3) Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause faster aging, freckles, patchy skin and lowered skin elasticity. This happens because sun rays increase the creation of an enzyme known as MMP-2 in the body which adversely affects the collagen present between the top and the middle layer of the skin. Curcumin regulates the activity of MMP-2 and can thus help in protecting the skin from the sun’s radiations.
4) Curcumin can also slow down the aging process of the skin especially since it is such an active antioxidant. Curcumin has the ability to quickly regenerate damaged skin. This is because it has strong antioxidant properties that help in balancing the excess free radicals in the body by neutralizing them. This helps in slowing the aging process and reconstructing the damaged layers of the skin.
5) Curcumin is considered to be very effective in removing unwanted facial hair. It has the ability to soften the hair and dissolve them. Continuous application of a Curcumin-gram flour pack helps in weakening the hair follicles thereby limiting regrowth of facial hair.
6) Curcumin can help in fading a scar away faster. When applied on the skin, curcumin has the ability to gently clean out the pores as well as calm the skin. Wounds on the skin are also quicker to heal when curcumin is applied to them.
7) Acne and blemishes can also be tackled with a mask made from curcumin powder and powdered neem leaves. The dual anti-bacterial action of curcumin and the neem leaves will help clear up the underlying infection as well as facilitate a scar-less healing.
Selfieme-10X is a curcumin supplement that can now replace all your beauty products. It is a one-stop-shop for all your skin care needs. Brought to you by Bagdara Farms, it is made of curcumin that is grown locally and is organic, free from adulterants and absolutely devoid of side-effects. Make Selfieme-10X your best friend and see your skin thank you over and over again!