Your loyal friend and companion who adds so much joy and happiness to your life need you to look after him. They are able to show us how happy they are and even understand our mood but these loving friends are unable to tell us what is wrong with them.
It requires an extra vigilant human to know the signs that all is not well with his/her companion, one of the giveaway is your dog’s poo. After all anyone who has had a dog has ended up cleaning foul smelling run downs (delicately putting it).
Diarrhea is one of the most common canine affliction. It is not really possible to prevent diarrhea but if you know the causes and symptoms you can keep the frequency in check.
TOP 12 CAUSES OF DOGGY DIARRHEA
There are many things that can play up and cause disruption in a well-balanced system causing diarrhea or in some cases constipation.
Your dog can develop loose stools due to any one of the following factors:
- Dietary indiscretion: Eating too much, eating garbage or spoiled food in veterinary circle it is called garbage toxicosis or garbage gut
- Change in diet: May take time for the dog to adjust to new proteins or new diets, that is why one is always advised to go slow
- Food intolerance
- Parasites: Most of them cause problems in puppies and adult dogs with weak immune system
- Poisonous substances or plants
- Swallowing indigestible foreign bodies
- Indigestion with common viruses such as parvovirus, distemper, coronavirus
- Antibiotics and other medications
- Stress or emotional upset
WHAT YOUR DOG’S STOOL CAN TELL ABOUT HIS HEALTH?
The consistency and color of stool reveals a lot about the cause of the problem and what is happening. If you are able to describe the consistency and color to the vet it will help with the treatment and diagnosis.
Mucous in dog poop indicates inflammation, excessive grass in poop indicates stress or gastric upset, small white bits in stool indicate worms.
Special note should be taken of the color as it can tell if any internal organ is affected; orange, green or grey colored poop signifies that organs such as liver, gall bladder or pancreas are affected. Black stool is a cause for concern as it signifies internal bleeding.
If your dog has any of these signs you must visit your vet, the visit has to be depend on your dog’s constitution as every dog has a different one so you need to be very aware of the signs, if your dog’s diarrhea is accompanied with:
- Physical symptoms as lethargy, fever, vomiting, dry tacky or pale gums, weakness
- Diarrhea that does not stop
- Long duration of diarrhea
- Existing conditions such as age, diabetes, Cushing’s, cancer
- When you notice changes in your dog
Any or all of these signs should be followed with a visit to the vet, where you must clearly describe the frequency, color and texture of stool to help the vet make the correct prognosis.
An effective way is making your dog fast 12-14 hours without food, which will give relief to his system and bring down the frequency.
What is better is to fortify your dog’s digestive system so that doggy diarrhea does not bother him, and the best way to do that is to introduce Barkumin from Bagdara Farms.
WHAT BARKUMIN DOES FOR YOUR FUR BABY?
- Curcumin in Barkumin is nature’s gift for mankind which has been effectively utilized by Bagdara farms to ensure that you have a safe way to fight stomach disorders.
- Curcumin in Barkumin is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and hence is most effective in fighting all forms of bacteria and checking inflammation.
- The anti-bacterial properties of Curcumin are also effective in providing relief from gastric problems and also ensuring that the digestive tract lining stays strong to fight any attacks from bacteria and also inhibits inflammation of the intestinal lining and wall.
- Essential oils and Curcumin present in Turmeric have unique gastro protective property. Thus preventing frequent bouts of diarrhea.
- Curcumin in Barkumin regulates the immune system thus preventing stomach disorders and also strengthening the immunity system.
- Curcumin in Barkumin brings down intestinal motility dysfunction which is considered to be the main causes of IBD. Varying degree of contractions of the intestinal wall can lead to diarrhea or constipation.
- Curcumin in Barkumin can also check and control the other symptoms. The response of the immune system leads to sensitivity in the gastrointestinal tract leading to IBD. If one were to eliminate all the food items one is allergic to it would lead to reduced intake of nutrients which is certainly not a feasible option.
- Barkumin has very high curcumin content which is the best natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent this property ensures that parasites and bacterial infections stay away from your dog.
- Curcumin in Barkumin provides instant relief from painful cramps during diarrhea.
- Curcumin is also an anti-bacterial hence it checks the growth of infection-causing bacteria and provides relief from diarrhea.
If your pet’s diarrhea has been caused by a virus, than the Curcumin in Barkumin checks it and provides relief from diarrhea.
Barkumin is rich in Curcumin which makes it a potent weapon for gastrointestinal problems.
The anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties of Curcumin help in lowering acidity and keeps the symptoms in check.
Be vigilant and make Barkumin a part of your pet’s life and runny stools and doggy diarrhea will be a thing of the past.