Dog- man’s best friend, loyal companion, and the most trusted partner. It has been scientifically proven that having a fur baby enhances the health of its humans. If our fur babies mean and do so much for us it is important that we take perfect care of our babies too.
When our dog has a problem he might not be able to tell so we need to be alert and watch out for the signs so that we can give them timely care.
Our dogs almost always suffer the same afflictions as we do, there body parts also get infected in the same way.
If your dog is scratching or rubbing his ears or shaking his ears this is a sign of en ear infection.
Canine ear infections are usually brought on by bacteria or yeast in adults and mites are responsible for this painful condition in pups.it can also happen due to excessive hair, moisture or wax, foreign bodies, allergies, hypothyroidism.
Other signs you need to look out for:
- Brown, yellow or bloody discharge
- Odour in the ear
- Redness, swelling
- Crusts or scabs inside the ear
- Hair loss around the ear
- Rubbing of the ear or surrounding area on the floor or furniture
- Loss of balance
- Usual eye movement
- Walking in circles
How can a dog develop an ear infection?
There could be many reasons for your dog to develop an infection, the most common are bacteria and yeast infections.
Ear canal might become moist due to bathing or swimming (moisture fosters growth of bacteria and yeast)
Dogs who are allergic to dust, pollens, moulds or food are more susceptible to ear infections
Even dogs with excessive hair growth are also more prone to ear infections.
If your dog shows any of the signs it is mandatory to visit your veterinarian, he will use almost the same tools a doctor using on humans and if your baby has ear ache which is painful he might need to be sedated so that the vet can carry out proper checkup.
In case of drainage form the ear the doctor might carry out a biopsy to look for the causative bacteria or yeast.
You can prevent ear infections by ensuring that you clean your dog’s ears after a bath, grooming sessions to get the ears cleaned is also very important.( DO not overdo the ear cleaning it might do more damage than good)
If your baby’s outer ear seems dirty clean it gently using a cotton bud
If your dog has excessive hair on the outer ear have your groomer trim them regularly.
Your Dog Also Needs The Gentle Care Of Barkumin From Bagdara Farms.
Barkumin works because:
- It has a high amount of Curcumin which is nature’s gift for mankind which has been effectively utilized by Bagdara farms to ensure that you have a safe way to protect your fur baby from ear infections.
- Curcumin in Barkumin is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and hence is most effective in fighting all forms of bacteria and checking inflammation.
- Barkumin has very high curcumin content which is the best natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial, this property makes it efficacious against infection causing bacteria.
- Curcumin in Barkumin provides instant relief from pain owing to its analgesic property.
- Curcumin is also an anti-bacterial hence it checks the growth of infection-causing bacteria and provides relief from symptoms of infections
- The antiseptic property of curcumin ensures that the infection heals properly without any negative impact and also inhibits the spread of the ear infection.
- Barkumin with its high Curcumin content has prodigious anti-inflammatory properties which help inhibit the inflammatory enzymes and pro-inflammatory genes
Give your pet the safety net provided by Barkumin from Bagdara Farms. It is 100% organic with no side-effects.
Give your pet a paste made out of Barkumin with coconut or linseed oil and yes a pinch of ground pepper to enhance Curcumin absorption. Always begin with a smaller dose and then increase it gradually depending on your dog’s weight.
Boil ½ tsp. of Barkumin with a pinch of black pepper for 10 minutes. Add 1 tsp. of coconut oil and mix this with your dog’s food.
With Barkumin your fur baby’s health is in the safest hands