Diabetes the word in itself has so much stigma attached to it and we just assume that now we will be deprived of all good things in life. The condition has been misunderstood and hence the stigma.
We need to understand the condition if we are to manage it.
What is Diabetes?
I the simplest possible terms diabetes is the condition when your blood sugar levels are either too high or too low.
When your immune system goes out of control and destroys beta cells( make iodine) in your pancreas Type 1 diabetes is the end result.
In certain cases a person may develop secondary diabetes which is almost like Type 1 diabetes except that the pancreas are not attacked by the immune system but some other condition.
What is the Role of Insulin?
Insulin is the hormone responsible for moving sugar into the body’s tissue which then acts as fuel for the cells.
When Type 1 diabetes damages the pancreas all the processes are thrown off, the absence of insulin means that glucose doesn’t move and this in turns leaves the cells starving.
This triggers off high blood pressure and that trigger off a series of effects
- Weight loss
- Diabetics ketoacidosis
- Damage to body
Causes of Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes:
Genes are considered to play the most important role in a person getting diabetes. The others causes are not yet ascertained but yes the role of the immune system attacking the pancreas due to the autoantibodies or some environmental factors.
Type 1 diabetes might happen along with certain other conditions like vitilago and Grave’s disease.
Signs to look out for:
The signs may be subtle initially but may become severe later on:
- Heavy thirst
- Increased hunger
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in the belly
- Frequent urination
- Weight loss that cannot be explained
- Blurred vision
- Heavy and difficulty breathing
- Frequent skin, urinary tract infections
These signs mean you require emergency treatment:
- Shaking & confusion
- Rapid breathing
- Fruity smell of the breath
- In rare cases loss of consciousness
Diagnoses of Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes:
If the doctor suspects that the symptoms described by you are akin to type 1 diabetes he will run blood sugar level test, and urine tests for glucose.
Treatment of Juvenile (Type 1) Diabetes:
The one thing to remember is that the condition is manageable and that this is an insulin dependent condition which helps you maintain the blood sugar levels, and the next best thing for you is:
Sugeric from Bagdara farms because it is 100% organic which means it will help you manage your diabetes without adding any side-effects.
- Curcumin in Sugeric is nature’s most efficacious anti-inflammatory agent, this property check inflammation and reduces it.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Sugeric prevents this oxidative stress, scavenges ROS and keeps the sugar level under control by increasing the secretion of anti-oxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin in Sugeric has powerful anti-diabetogenesis effect which not only helps prevent diabetes but also has the ability to reverse it in some cases.
- Curcumin in Sugeric also helps improve heart health and protects it from any diabetes induced cardiovascular complications.
- Curcumin helps inhibits the production of glucose by the liver, thus checking the blood sugar levels.
In a study conducted by researchers from Buenos Aires in Argentina to efficacy of Curcumin in controlling type 1 diabetes. They concluded that Curcumin counters the mechanisms in type 1 diabetes that destroys pancreas β-cells
Using an animal model the scientists observed that Curcumin when taken in conjunction with type1 diabetes treatments may delay the process or prevent it completely.
“Curcumin treatment led to significant delay of disease onset and in some instances prevented autoimmune diabetes by inhibiting pancreatic leukocyte infiltration and preserving insulin expressing cells,” the study abstract states. “The findings only go on to highlight the highly dynamic therapeutic effect of curcumin in autoimmune diabetes by its actions on key immune cells responsible for β-cell death.”
- Sugeric works efficiently in improving insulin function, reducing insulin resistance by helping insulin get into the blood cells.
- Curcumin in Sugeric protects beta cells which produce insulin.
- The high curcumin content in Sugeric helps in regeneration of pancreatic cells which is highly beneficial in type 1 diabetes
- Curcumin in Sugeric is a potent anti-oxidant, it reduces oxidative stress, inhibits lipid peroxidation and enhances the level of anti-oxidant enzymes.
- As Sugeric is 100% organic and also loaded with minerals and nutrients making it the safest and most natural way of combating diabetes.
- Sugeric with a high Curcumin content helps check and also prevent the harmful impact of free radicals.
So let Sugeroc be your Type 1 Diabetes Manager.