YOUNG, OBESE AND AT A RISK OF LIVER DISEASE
I live in hell everyday with severe back, liver and stomach pain and nausea since I had my gallbladder out. My liver kills me and gives me horrible pain and I barely eat. This is very common to expect out of a person suffering from Non alcoholic fatty liver disease.
What Is Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?
Drinking too much alcohol can cause a buildup of fat in your liver. That can lead to scarring of liver tissue, known as cirrhosis. The more scarred a liver is, the less well it functions.
But do you know fatty tissue can also build up in your liver if you drink little or no alcohol. This is known as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). It can also cause cirrhosis. NAFLD and alcoholic liver disease (ALD) fall under the umbrella term of fatty liver disease.
- Pain In The Upper Right Side Of The Abdomen
- An Enlarged Liver Or Spleen
- Swelling In Your Belly
- Jaundice, Or Yellowing Of Your Skin And Eyes
If NAFLD progresses to cirrhosis, symptoms may include:
- Mental Confusion
- Internal Bleeding
- Fluid Retention
- Loss Of Healthy Liver Function
The exact causes of NAFLD aren’t well understood. When your body develops insulin resistance, it means your cells don’t respond to insulin the way they should. As a result, an excessive amount of fat ends up in the liver. This can lead to inflammation and liver scarring.
Insulin resistance appears to be the strongest risk factor, though you can have NAFLD without being insulin resistant.
Other risk factors for NAFLD include:
- High cholesterol levels
- High triglyceride levels
- Use of corticosteroids
- Use of certain medications for cancer, including tamoxifen for breast cancer
- Poor eating habits or sudden weight loss may also raise your risk of nafld.
- People who are overweight or lead a sedentary lifestyle.
How It’s Diagnosed?
NAFLD usually has no symptoms. So diagnosing the problem often starts after a blood test finds higher-than-normal levels of liver enzymes. A standard blood test could reveal these results.
High levels of liver enzymes could also suggest other liver diseases. An ultrasound of the liver can help reveal excessive fat content in the liver. Another type of ultrasound, called transient elastography, measures your liver’s stiffness. Greater stiffness suggests greater scarring.
Can Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Cause Complications?
The main risk of NAFLD is cirrhosis, which can limit your liver’s ability to do its job. Cirrhosis can sometimes progress to liver cancer or liver failure. Mild cases of NAFLD may not lead to serious liver problems or other complications. For mild cases, early diagnosis and lifestyle changes are vital to preserving liver health.
First and foremost are several important lifestyle changes that can work in a long way in treating your NAFLD like as: – losing weight if you’re overweight, eating a balanced diet, exercising at least 30 minutes daily, controlling your cholesterol, avoiding alcohol.
Rather than using the conventional drugs that are used to treat the NAFLD , using a herbal and organic product would be much more beneficial as the chances of having any side effects is least minimum .
Bagdara Farms Livturm can be a great solution for fatty liver. Reasons being it is purely organic, 100 % natural, free from any fertilizers and pesticides and is prepared using one of the most versatile ingredient named turmeric used very widely in Indian kitchens. Turmeric carries a rich component named curcumin in it which is used in the preparation of Livturm.
Some Of The Properties Of Livturm That Helps In Combating NAFLD Are:
- Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect are beneficial in treatment of non alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- It also has hypolipidic effect- it reduces accumulation of fats in the liver.
- It normalizes blood cholesterol and lipid levels.
- Curcumin also enhances insulin sensitivity to normalize fat metabolism.
- It also prevents cell death and damage to liver tissue.
- Curcumin also aids in reducing body weight which benefits in non alcoholic liver disease.
- It also helps in reducing body weight and improves metabolic health of such individuals.
If you can make the recommended lifestyle changes early on, you may be able to preserve good liver health for a long time. You may even be able to reverse liver damage in the earliest stages of the disease.
If you have already started suffering from it then Livturm is definitely the better choice, in fact the best solution.
Get Online Product Click Here: https://bagdarafarms.com/product/livturm/