Who doesn’t want a million dollar smile or to have a smile that literally lights up a room? Our happiness is after all reflected in our smile, but what would you do if you cannot express your happiness by smiling because you are ashamed of the way your teeth or gums look. What if you are forced to hide behind a handkerchief to have a conversation, the thought itself is appalling.
Some of us do have face the annoying and embarrassing situation and the cause of all this is related to a very simple fact poor oral hygiene.
If your oral hygiene and dental care routine is not good you might develop a lot of dental issues as poor dental care means bleeding gums will soon follow.
Bleeding gums must always be taken as a warning sign of gum disease and also a pointer to other health problems.
If your gums bleed occasionally then all you have to do is be careful while brushing but if it is frequent thing then take it as a wakeup call as it could be an indicator to things not being right or that you might have serious health conditions which need attention.
- Vitamin deficiency
- Lack of clotting cells
How Poor Dental Care Breeds Bleeding Gums?
When your dental care regimen is not proper you develop inflammation which results in bleeding gums.
The other conditions that lead to bleeding gums;
A condition that develops due to plaque(debris and bacteria that sticks to teeth) buildup.
The plaque on the teeth is removed while brushing but it stays on the gums if brushing and flossing not done regularly.
The plaque tends to harden and form tartar which increases bleeding and the accumulation of plaque near/on the gums leads to gingivitis.
Be wary of these signs
- Soreness in the mouth
- Puffy gums
- Bleeding gums
Advanced Gingivitis might lead to Periodontitis which is a disease like infection of the gums,jawbone and tissue that connect your teeth.
This condition can make the teeth loose and fall out.
This problem is easily resolved by taking in food rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K
To get a good dose of Vitamin C include the following in your diet:
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
For Vitamin K
- Swiss chard
- Mustard greens
- Soya bean
- Canola oil
- Olive oil
There can be other causes for your bleeding gums
- If you wear your denture too tight
- Bleeding disorders like hemophilia and leukemia increase your bleeding gums
Steps To Prevent Bleeding Gums
- The first and foremost step towards preventing bleeding gums is to follow a healthy dental routine.
- Proper brushing, flossing and rinsing are the key to perfect oral health and if you get the help of Oromin from Bagdara Farms.
- Oromin provides your teeth and gums the perfect foil to ward off all forms of inflammation and gives your teeth the perfect care and protection.
Why Oromin works:
- Oromin fortified with Curcumin is the perfect foil to combat all oral problems.
- Oromin owing to curcumin has potent anti-microbial property which helps ward off the germs by checking their growth and preventing plaque formation.
- Curcumin in Oromin has pharmacological properties.
- The high Curcumin content in Oromin reduces the swelling and checks inflammation owing to its property of being the best natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Oromin checks the growth of free radicals prevents oxidative stress thus protecting teeth from decay and damage.
- Curcumin in Oromin has anti-viral properties which keeps bacteria at bay and soothes the inflamed and swollen gums.
- The anti-plaque property of Oromin scrubs off plaque that forms over a period of time.
- In addition to this Oromin also has potent anti-cancer properties because of Curcumin which help prevent and check formation and growth of cancer cells.
- Curcumin in Oromin also provides relief from toothache owing to its analgesic property.
- The anti-inflammatory action of Oromin inhibits the activity of inflammation-causing enzymes
How to get the best out of Oromin?
- ½ tsp of Oromin boiled with 2 cloves and this can be used as a gargle and mouthwash.
- .A paste made of Oromin, mustard oil can be applied on the swollen gums twice or thrice a day to the teeth and gums for instant relief from gingivitis.
With Oromin your dental care and health both are in good hands. So get your dental care regimen in order and let Oromin do the rest.