A woman’s life is never easy from juggling jobs, to managing the home and the chores and the children she just works towards making life easy for everyone. In all of this, her health takes a backseat and when the circle of her maturity comes full circle she tends to overlook the symptoms.
Just like everything else we put all things related to a woman’s maturity and ending of the cycle is clubbed under one term which is Menopause.
Bursting a Myth:
Climacteric and Menopause are basically two states that are related to a woman’s maturity and the confusion happens because the symptoms are the same and they happen at the same stage of life.
The truth is climacteric and menopause are different:
Climacteric is the term for the cycle from the time the production of eggs begin in a woman to the time the production of eggs completely stop. Thus making it clear that climacteric includes three stage:
How can you tell Climacteric phase has set in?
Menstruation will be less and will not happen for a few months
Might begin around the age of 40 and may end by the age of 55. ( though it may vary in some cases)
Entering the Climacteric phase does not mean that Menopause will set in, it can take about 8 years for the process to happen. The duration again varies from one woman to another.
Postmenopause: this phase is a part of climacteric and has symptoms akin to menopause but not as severe.
Some women might experience raised body temperature and headaches.
We are born with a limited number of ovaries, it is during this stage that we lose them that we lose the ability to become pregnant.
Vaginal infection and excess flow are common during this phase of climacteric.
Menopause: It is a part of climacteric and is the line that decides whether one will be able to reproduce or not. It basically refers to the last menstruation.
It has the stages already described and also one experiences some striking symptoms, during this process the woman might experience occasional bleeding ( remaining eggs leave the body)
The Signs are of Menopause
- Low sex drive,
- hot flashes
- uterus shrinks in size
- skin of vulva becomes thinner
Consulting a doctor is important in order to get the required help to face the symptoms and deal with them.
Let us be very clear about the woman’s reproductive cycle and that is, ‘Climacteric is the entire process from maturity to the end of the egg production cycle while menopause is a part of the cycle.’ It has become a more commonly used term as it is the intermediate process and has more pronounced symptoms we refer to the complete process as menopause which is a myth.
The entire process is Climacteric and it has three phases.
Since it is a major change in the life of a woman the syndrome has far reaching effect on a woman’s life. Let us look at some of these :
- Bladder- frequency/urgency is affected / cystourethritis
- Breast- sag-reduction in size-softer
- Cardiovascular-CAD, ASHD, angina
- Endocrine-hot flashes or flushes
- Neurological- sleep disturbance, psychological
- Skeletal-osteoporosis, low back pain
- Vagina-Bloody discharge, dyspareunia
- Vulva-dystrophy, atrophy
Dealing with so many changes is not easy and a woman need all the help she can get and that is forthcoming in abundance from the house of Bagdara farms in the form of Menoeze
Menoeze is your best bet as :
- Menoeze has a high Curcumin content, which ensures that its anti-oxidant property prevents hot flushes.
- Curcumin has the best and most potent anti-inflammatory properties which help in providing relief from muscle soreness and cramps one might experience during perimenopause.
- The anti-anxiety property of Curcumin boost DHA levels which are vital for providing relief from depression and anxiety.( which are bound to happen is women going through the menopausal stage)
- Curcumin has phytoestrogen properties which enhances estrogen levels which is turn helps reduce hot flushes.
- The high curcumin content in Menoeze ensures that the estrogen levels do not deplete and are replenished regularly thus inhibiting the menopausal symptoms.
- Curcumin modulates the immune system thus fighting inflammation and also making your immune system stronger.
- Curcumin present in Menoeze also acts as a synergistic with anti-bacterial properties help in fighting bacterial infections especially in the vagina.
- Women are more susceptible to losing calcium and developing arthritis and osteoporosis, Curcumin in Menoeze provides perfect bone health
- Menoeze also acts as an antidepressant fending off anxiety and depression and keeping you in an upbeat mood.
- The anti-oxidant property of Curcumin in Menoeze helps fight oxidative stress and checks hot flashes a sign of hormonal imbalance.
- Menoeze also boosts your metabolism and helps you maintain a healthy weight.
With Menoeze you can face this change like the champion you are