Children grow up under tremendous stress these days. They live in competitive times where each minute of each day counts and it is considered vital to be always meaningfully occupied in order to extract the most out of each day. Gone are the days when kids could be kids.
The days when riding a bicycle around the block was a simple, fun activity that was indulged in only for the purpose of having a grand time. Birthday parties and picnics were not well conceived team-building events but places where you just horsed around and had fun. There was no obligation to learn something out of everything one did.
Sadly, the concept of plain and simple fun is no more applicable. It is thus all the more important for us as parents to provide as much support as we can to our little ones. In addition to moral support, our kids need physical fortification that helps them bring out the best in themselves. To be able to achieve their fullest potential they need some kind of elixir that can give them the push that they need. There are many multivitamins for kids available in the market these days. While these are helpful in bridging nutritional deficiencies, they do not provide for all the additional aspects needed to ace competition.
There is a completely natural nutritional supplement though that can be given to children in order to enhance their physical and mental prowess. This supplement is known as Curcumin. Curcumin is a natural polyphenol found in turmeric. It is loaded with medicinal properties that make it very popular amongst Ayurvedic doctors. Since it is a natural substance it does not have any harmful side effects.
In case of children, curcumin can help as follows:
1) The antioxidant properties of curcumin help in forming a protecting brain cells from the harmful effects of oxidative stress which is caused due to an imbalance between pro-oxidant and antioxidant species in the body. When kids consume curcumin every day, their brains tend to be healthier which in turn leads to sharper memory and better cognition.
2) Curcumin also improves the circulation of blood to various parts of the body by preventing endothelial dysfunction. The brain to receive an optimum amount of blood as a result and hence works to its maximum potential.
3) Stress and anxiety, the two most common neurological conditions affecting kids under pressure these days, can also be tackled by regular consumption of curcumin. This is because curcumin is responsible for increasing the amount of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine in the body. These substances are responsible for relieving stress and elevating the mood.
4) The antimicrobial properties of Curcumin help in keeping all sorts of infections at bay. This ensures that the body is healthy and devoid of any form of malaise. When the body is healthy, it relaxes faster and hence goes to sleep faster. A well-rested brain functions much better than an exhausted one.
5) Regular consumption of Curcumin has a very positive impact on brain health and memory. It is known to improve DHA levels and thereby enhance memory and cognitive abilities in children
6) Curcumin and its potent antioxidant properties help in keeping oxidative stress at a minimum by neutralizing harmful free radicals in the body. This process helps in keeping the eyes and the brain healthy. It also strengthens the immune system to keep infections at bay. It is just as effective an antioxidant as fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C and E.
Yumcumin is a curcumin-based supplement created by Bagdara Farms, especially for children. It is made from homegrown curcumin that is cultivated using only organic and safe methods. It is perfect for little ones as it contains no harmful adulterants or chemical residues. It helps in boosting their physical and mental performance in order to keep them fit to compete in all fields. Give your child the added advantage of curcumin today and help them gear up for all kinds of competitions in life!