We are always on the move and our legs take us to places we want to be or where we never thought of getting. Would our legs be able to move on their own or is it something else that pumps life into them, it is the elixir of life, blood that runs through our arteries and veins that keeps our legs moving.
What if the flow of blood to our legs is obstructed due to some reason? How would we manage our life and what could possibly go wrong to put us through a condition that our legs would find it difficult to carry out the function they were meant to. Most of us are not even aware of this very common problem where the flow of blood is restricted to our lower limbs due to narrowed arteries.
Peripheral artery disease is a common affliction where our limbs do not get enough blood due to poor circulation as our arteries narrow due to fat accumulation. This decreased flow of blood to the limbs causes’ pain while walking (claudication).
Though most people with peripheral artery disease do not have severe symptoms the most notable one is pain while walking which is referred to as claudication. The most notable signs being cramping of legs, arms when one is involved in physical activity the pain subsides after rest. The location of the pain depends on the area where the artery is clogged, with calf being the most common location for claudication.
The Severity Of Claudication Varies From Mild Pain To Debilitating Pain( Making It Hard For You To Walk)
- Painful cramping in hip, thigh or calf muscles after walking or climbing stairs
- Leg numbness or weakness
- Coldness in lower leg or foot especially when compared to the other side’
- Sores on toes, feet or leg that wouldn’t heal
- Hair loss or slower hair growth on legs
- Change in colour of legs
- Slower growth of toenails
- Shiny skin on legs
- No or weak pulse in legs
- Erectile dysfunction in men
The most common cause for peripheral artery disease is atherosclerosis (plaque build-up in artery walls narrowing them considerably) . It can also be brought on by inflammation of blood vessels, injury to the limbs and anatomy of limbs or exposure to radiation.
If You Have Any Of These Conditions You Are At Enhanced Risk For Developing Peripheral Artery Disease:
- High blood pressure
- Family history
- Age above 50
- High levels of homocysteine ( protein that helps build and maintain tissue)
On progression it may cause discomfort even while sleeping and these symptoms must never be ignored and one must visit a doctor as ignoring the signs could lead to stroke or heart attack and even critical limb ischemia.
- Artemin is 100% organic and curated under the cleanest and strictest conditions to maintain the purity and sanctity of the product.
- Artemin loaded with the potency of Curcumin which is the best known anti-oxidant in nature. This property of curcumin prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol and prevents deposits of fat and cholesterol on the arterial walls.
- Artemin which has high curcumin content has prodigious anti-inflammatory properties which help inhibit the inflammatory enzymes and pro-inflammatory genes.This ensures that unhealthy inflammatory deposits do not block the inner wall of the blood vessels.
- Artemin also acts as a vasorelaxant, relaxing the blood vessels and hence reducing blockage.
The Best Gift You Can Give Someone Who Is Dealing With The Problem Is Artemin From Bagdara Farms.
- Artemin armed with high Curcumin content possess powerful anti-coagulant properties thus inhibiting Thrombin activities and reducing clot formation.
- Artemin owing to the analgesic action of Curcumin is also a dynamic painkiller providing relief from debilitating pain.
- Artemin reduces plaque formation and helps in inhibiting the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Artemin prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol and prevents fat and cholesterol deposits on the arterial walls courtesy the anti-oxidant property of Curcumin which is present in high quantity in Artemin.
- Artemin improves the metabolic profile of patients suffering from Type-2 diabetes thus reducing the risk of peripheral artery disease.
- Artemin helps in lowering heart rate and blood pressure by inducing relaxation of the blood vessels.
- Artemin reduces motor impairments (loss of muscle control, paralysis) caused by a stroke.
Give your health priority and always choose for organic ways to get a solution.